How to Set Healthy Boundaries with Your Mom Exclusive Webinar with Dr. Alison Cook
This one-hour recording is now available! Register now for a special rate of just $25.00 through December 31, 2019.
Are you and your mom close? Or, are you at each other’s throats?
- Feel confident and free to say “No” to a guilt-tripping mom
- Honor your mother without harming yourself, your spouse, or your children
- Establish a healthy distance from a challenging mother
- Meet emotional needs that your mom didn’t provide
- You’ll never be good enough.
- You exist to meet MY needs.
- It’s wrong to have YOUR ideas and dreams.
- You’re selfish if you pursue what YOU want.
- Identify the top 5 boundary violations every daughter must address
- Get out of destructive conversations with confidence
- Overcome the guilt and fear that keeps you from standing up
- Reach decisions that are good for you and your mother
For over 20 years, I’ve helped women
- Develop confidence from the inside out
- Transform anxiety and loneliness into peace and connection with others
- Turn off the internal negative voice and experience the true loving God who isn't trying to beat you up
- Forge healthy relationships with safe individuals
How to Set Healthy Boundaries with Your Mom
Imagine the ability to confidently say “no” to your mom, while knowing that you’re loving her and also honoring God.
If you've struggled with your mom, please don't wait to get help.
Join me for this exciting Webinar today!
Special price is $25.00 and ends December 31, 2019.