5 Steps to Calm Any Overwhelming Emotion Exclusive Webinar with Dr. Alison Cook
This Webinar is not currently open.
Imagine a feeling of calm amidst chaos.
What if you knew how to:
- Take charge of your emotions
- Stop beating yourself up over bad feelings
- Built the confidence to lead yourself and improve your relationships.
Do you wrestle with feeling frustrated, lonely, or overwhelmed? When emotions get chaotic, it's hard to know what to do. On the outside, you try to keep it together. But, on the inside, you wonder::
"Will I ever feel calm?"
"Will I ever get that relationship right?"
The answer is "yes" you can, and I'd like to teach you how to do it. When you learn 5 simple steps to calm your emotions, you will understand yourself better. You'll experience more peace and compassion toward yourself. Plus, when you grow stronger on the inside, your relationships will be strengthened. That's because you know what you need and are able to advocate for yourself.
In this webinar, I'll teach you a 5-step process of calming your emotions so that you can lead them, not the other way around.
Using an evidence-based model of therapy, combined with Christian faith, I’ll teach you how to:
- Focus on an emotion that needs your care.
- Befriend that emotion, and stop beating yourself up.
- Recruit that emotion to work for your good.
God made you to experience a full range of emotions, and they can be wonderful guides on your journey toward wholeness. But, instead of facing our unwanted emotions, most of us do one of two things:
1.) We beat ourselves up; or
2.) We try to will that feeling away.
Those methods don’t work. Instead, it's better to get curious about your emotions and lead them with God’s help. I’d like to show you how.
For over 20 years, I’ve helped individuals
- Develop confidence from the inside out
- Transform anxiety and loneliness into peace and connection with others
- Turn off the internal negative voice and experience the true loving God who isn't trying to beat you up
- Forge healthy relationships with safe individuals
If you’re struggling with anger, loneliness, envy, shame, or overwhelm – and beating yourself up is your only tool– this webinar is for you.
On Wednesday, October 23rd at 12 Noon Eastern, I will take your questions and teach a one-hour webinar called:
5 Steps to Calm Any Overwhelming Emotion
NOTE: If you’re unable join the live webinar session, a recording of the webinar will be provided along with follow-up access to ask me questions.
**This Webinar will help you apply concepts taught in Boundaries for Your Soul: How to Turn Your Overwhelming Thoughts and Feelings into Your Greatest Allies. If you've read the book, come prepared with your questions. If you haven't, come prepared to learn this life-changing approach!
As you learn how to calm overwhelming emotions, you’ll:
- Gain compassion toward yourself.
- Discover a confidence in knowing you can lead yourself well.
- Develop healthier relationships with others.
Early-bird price of $35 ends Thursday, October 17th!
Regular price is $49 and registration closes Wednesday, October 23rd.